- Posted 28 February 2023
- LocationWalnut Creek
- Job type Direct Hire
- Contact NameKishore Vasudevan
- Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm that has thrived for 25 years! With more than 42 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation, and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.
- Incorporated in 1994, DISYS continually builds on the strategic vision of its CEO and Founder, Mahfuz Ahmed. His disciplined approach is firmly planted in the strategic study of data-driven analytics and business planning.
- Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
This position has strong earning potential with a base salary and an uncapped commission plan.
Why DISYS you may ask…It’s easy! Here are the benefits of joining our dynamic sales team:
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun, dynamic, collaborative, and exciting culture?
- Want to work for a company that will promote you based on your achievements-not tenure?
- Do you want to control your own destiny and have unlimited income potential?
- Would you like to receive training from skilled industry experts?
- Tired of management saying what they can’t do for their clients aka – too much red tape?
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- All-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for top performers.
- Generous PTO policy!
- DISYS is growing!
- We are looking for high-energy, competitive team members to join our family.
We are seeking highly motivated, goal-driven sales individuals to join our global organization that is growing by the day, backed by our top-notch industry training experts and the diverse suite of services we offer our clients to custom tailor their business needs. In addition to a bold base salary, uncapped commissions, and benefits, DISYS sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Jump in and get a piece of the pie and join our growing organization!
- 2+ years experience as an Account Manager/ or Account Executive/Recruiter who has a solutions-based consultative sales background.
- Proven Capability to drive sales; ability to prospect new accounts and create a strong value proposition for the client
- Strong communicator of oral and written work; also, good presentation skills
- Strong influencer through being proactive, creative, and persuasive of others in solving client problems or recommending new ideas/strategies
- Understands the importance of documentation and the utilization of tracking tools
- Knowledge of assigned vertical/industries with an ability to learn quickly
- Superior interpersonal skills-work collaboratively within a matrix organization
- Adaptable to change
- Favorable results on assessments –Sales Skills Index™ and DiSC®
- Education to include BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Build and maintain relationships with clients on-site at their offices or at social events.
- Understand client business and IT initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to provide proactive workforce planning
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and develop business with new and existing clients
- Expand client base through networking and cold calling with new contacts in assigned territory, developing relationships and partnerships through entertaining clients through client meetings in/out of the office, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, sporting events, concerts, etc.
- The role requires self-motivated, career-oriented individuals with excellent problem-solving skills, a competitive nature, and a dynamic personality.
- Motivation to influence
- Competitive spirit and self-motivated
- Desire to build a long-term career in a fast-paced environment.
- Perseverance, and grit
- Consistently collaborate and respond to colleagues and external sources
- Demonstrate accountability for results
- Remain neutral and exercise excellent judgment in decision-making, recommendations, time management, and approach to work
- Follow all DISYS policies and behavior protocols
- Exhibit positive behaviors consistent with DISYS core values
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.